Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Birds of a Feather

Hello!

This is a project I pulled from my files. These three cards are a gift pack I gave to my MIL. I believe all three cards came from two of my favorite blogs My Pink Stamper and My Creative Time. 
I recreated the cards in my Cricut Design Studio, so I can just recut them when needed.
The plan is to make 2 other bird themed cards. I think 5 cards will make a nice gift set.

My Pink Stamper is the very first blog I stumbled upon back in 2008 and I still follow her today. Robyn has an inspiring personality that shows through her site. She has wonderful videos that are great for beginners and seasoned scrappers alike. Oh and I love her stamps! I used them on these cards. I just learned that production will halt as she will shift her focus to family and create for fun - I'm so happy for her! 

Have a 'tweet' day!

No comments:

Post a Comment