Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Gift Set

TA-DA! I finished a card gift set that was recreated from My Pink Stamper site and using Create-A-Critter cartridge. Along the way, I learned that I LOVE glitter! I used it on all but one card. 

I stamped all the envelopes with a coordinating ink color to give them a more cohesive look.

The moo-volous card came straight from one of the idea's that was included in a Pink Stamper stamp pack I purchased.
I believe this little 'stinker' is my favorite. I love his little face which I did with a stamp set from Peachy Keen Stamps.
Love the polka dot paper so much. . . that I had to use it again!

Then I packed them all into a clear photo box and finished it off with a band of paper and monogrammed it with the first initial for the person I intend it for. 

For the band, I used the Mini Monograms and Storybook cartridges. Then I finished up the B with lots of glitter! I know she's really going to enjoy these cards.

Glitter is grrrreat!!! (I'm channelling my inner Tony the Tiger) 

No comments:

Post a Comment