Tuesday, August 28, 2012

CKC Scrapbook Convention in Nashville

I'm back from Nashville and I'm kicking myself for not taking my camera - bad blogger, bad!  However, I had my phone and I snapped as many pictures as I could of the hotel and downtown (it takes forever to snap a picture and get ready for the next one, so it's kind-of a pain).  I'm working on downloading them, but till then I have these pictures below showing some of the items I purchased from the convention.

 
Please excuse the mess - it's not in any particular order.  I was super excited to go through all my new goodies so I dumped out all the bags on my table.

I love this pile of brads from the Eyelet Outlet.  I remember their booth from the Georgia Scrapbook Expo last year and I was excited to see them again.
Stamplistic had these beautifully TALL nutcrackers.

Cri-kits is something I've seen before and I hee-hawed around trying to decide if it was something I would use.  I went to their booth 3 times before I decided to give it a go.  (Between you and me ... as the day went on, I spent less and less time deciding if I really needed something and more time buying everything I could see.)

The green and red ornament in the left-hand corner is the only make-and-take I participated in.  It was from Stampin UP.  I placed and order for one of their stamp and die collections. Same with the Close to my Heart booth - I placed an order for one of their packages that had sold out.

Loved the booth for PK Glitz.  I *heart* Glitter Glitz.  I purchased the cute little frog in a wizard's hat that was on display (not pictured). 

SEI had a packet that was sealed up and you could purchase it for a discounted price.  I think that's why I wanted it. . .  so I could open it!  And I am thrilled with everything in it. 

Love, love, love Huckleberry Pond paper.  I purchased a couple of their LOs.  I also ordered a couple LO's from another booth whose name escapes me right now. . .   Come to think of it (and checking my receipts), I placed a LOT of orders. Probably because I wasn't there Friday and by Saturday some items had sold out. Thank goodness many of them I COULD order!

No comments:

Post a Comment