Friday, August 17, 2012

Brand Spankin' New

Hello!
I'm brand new to the blogger world. Actually, I'm new to all social networking sites. I don't have a Facebook page, never had a MySpace page and I only tried Twitter for about a minute. I think the whole idea of it seemed a little intimidating and like a whole lotta work. But I'm ready to take the plunge! I follow many blogs (mostly food and crafting) and my desire to participate with them has led me to setup this blog - just in time for National Scrapbook Day! Although, I missed the day because it took me a while to figure out how to set this up *blushing*. 
Should you stumble upon this site and are so inclined, please leave a comment or just a note to say hello. I'm always open to new things and ideas, so pass on your recommendations for other places to visit or things to do. I'm excited to see where this takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment